Protection of customer privacy is paramount at https://unitycoolingsystems.com. We are dedicated to safeguarding our customers’ personal and business information. We appreciate that shopping online can raise privacy concerns, and we want to assure you that we take steps to ensure the security and confidentiality of your information.
When you make a purchase on https://unitycoolingsystems.com, we ask for the information needed to fulfill and track your order, like your name, address, phone number, and email address. For billing purposes, we need your credit card number, type, expiration date, and security code to prevent fraudulent use. To ship your order, we also need the name, address and phone number of the intended recipient(s). You can shop with confidence knowing that billing and personal information is only transmitted through secure servers and will never be shared with anyone else.
There are many benefits to creating an account with https://unitycoolingsystems.com! By providing your email address and creating a unique password, you will be able to store some of your information safely for future orders. Creating an account also allows you to save time during checkout, set your ordering preferences, easily refer back to past orders, adjust your personal information, and change your email subscription settings. You are not required to create an account to visit or order from https://unitycoolingsystems.com; however, doing so provides many advantages! If you wish to unsubscribe from future communications, simply click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link within any e-newsletter.
What will happen to my information?
We won’t sell or give your information to other companies for their marketing use, but it may be used for the following reasons:
- Responding to customer service inquiries
- Emailing newsletters and specials you’ve requested
- Helping our data partner and advertising platforms make our ads more relevant to you
Our site may also utilize a website recording service which could potentially record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling, and any text inputted into website forms. The data collected by this service is used to help improve our website usability. The information gathered is stored and used for statistical reporting and is not shared with anyone else.
How do you keep my personal and account information safe?
Here at https://unitycoolingsystems.com, we take the security of your personal and account information very seriously. That’s why all transactions on our site are protected by SSL security. This system ensures that your credit card and personal information are safe from identity theft or hacking.
Third Party Cookies & Advertising
California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) protects the data privacy of California residents. The information below describes our data collection over the last 12 months and outlines the rights of California consumers under this act.
The various categories of personal information (PI) that we collect about our guests.
There are several categories of Personal Information (PI) that we collect from our guests, which include:
- Identifiers (such as your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number)
- Identifiers (Online) (such as cookies and ad identifiers)
- Other financial information (such as your credit/debit card number)
- Commercial information (such as the items you purchased)
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as the items you browse)
- Geolocation data (such as your zip code)
- Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information (such as recordings of customer service calls)
- Profile inferences drawn from any of the above information (such as your preferences).
Sources of PI we collect:
We collect PI from a variety of sources, including https://unitycoolingsystems.com, our pickup counter, Customer Service, and third-party websites. We also use social media to gather information about our customers.
The business reasons for which we have collected or sold guest PI are:
- To provide services, including maintaining or servicing accounts (such as your https://unitycoolingsystems.com account), providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytics services, or similar.
- For auditing related to current interactions and transactions with you, including but not limited to: counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying ad impression positioning and quality, and auditing compliance.
- For short-term, transient uses such as contextual customization of ads shown during the same interaction.
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against and responding to illegal activity such as fraud or deception.
- Debugging errors that impair existing functionality.
- Conducting internal research for technological development and demonstration.
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service we own or control, as well as improving, upgrading, or enhancing the service.
- Customizing your experience on our digital property.
Types of PI we have sold about our guests
- Identifiers (Online) (such as cookies and ad identifiers)
- Internet or other electronic network activity (such as your browse history)
It’s important to know that, under the CCPA, simply disclosing your information for business purposes is considered “selling.” We would never actually sell your information for money or allow any outside parties to distribute or use it for their own benefit. However, we do share some of your information with trusted partners to help improve our website and marketing strategies.
Different categories of PI that we have revealed for a business objective
We have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business purposes:
- Identifiers (e.g. name, email address)
- Identifiers (online) (e.g. cookies, ad identifiers)
- Commercial information (e.g. items purchased)
- Internet or other electronic network activity (e.g. search history)
- Profile inferences drawn from any of the above (e.g. preferences)
The third parties we have shared your personal information with:
The categories of third parties we have shared your personal information with include our business partners, social media networks, and third-party marketing partners.
https://unitycoolingsystems.com is committed to providing all of our customers with the highest level of service possible. We will never discriminate against you for exercising your rights (such as by charging you a different price or denying you a service for requesting to get, delete, or opt-out of the sale of your information).
Guests who are residents of California according to CCPA have the following rights:
Requesting to acquire your information:
You have the right to submit 2 requests for the following information every 12 months:
- The categories and specific pieces of personal information we collected about you
- The categories of sources from which we collected your personal information
- The business or commercial purpose for which we collected or sold your personal information
- The categories of personal information we sold or disclosed about you for a business purpose and the categories of third parties to whom we sold or disclosed it
Delete information request:
You are able to request that we delete any personal information that we have collected about you.
Asking that we do not share or sell your information.
We respect your privacy and want to make sure you are in control of the information you share with us. You can request that we not sell your information at any time by contacting us at the email or phone number provided below. Thank you for trusting us with your information
To submit a request, please follow the steps below:
- Need information? Submit a request online or contact us at +1- 281 – 818 – 5959.
- Deleting information? Submit a request online or contact us at +1- 281 – 818 – 5959.
- Opting out of the sale of information? Submit a request online or contact us at +1- 281 – 818 – 5959.